ORDER PICKER – VAUGHAN (FT)
Shift: Sundays: 1pm until finish Monday to Thursday: 5pm until finish.
- You will pick orders for retailers, being careful to pick and document the correct products.
- Completing an order, you will wrap and label the skid to ensure it is shipped safely and to the correct location.
- Work collaboratively with your team members to keep everyone safe and keep the warehouse clean.
- 2 years of warehouse order picking experience
- 1 year experience using a pallet jack/walkies/stand on End – Rider
- Able to work in a cold environment for a prolonged period.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Benefits after successful completion of 3 months probationary period
- Annual reimbursement for safety boots
- Employee product purchase plan
Equal Employment Opportunity (come as you are):
Jonluca believes that people’s efforts and qualifications are more important than their skin colour, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, or age. As such, we are an Equal Employment meritocracy, and welcome all to apply as you are!
Submit your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sasi at 416-503-2517 x 5 for further information regarding the position.
We thank you for your interest in Jonluca, however only candidates of interest will be contacted.