DZ DRIVERS – VAUGHAN (FT)
. Load and unload safely and accurately
- Accurately complete all documentation daily
- Responsible for monitoring refrigeration temperature during the route
- Be punctual, report for work duties on time and meet delivery deadlines
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements of the Health and Safety Procedures Manual
- Must always work carefully and drive defensively, obey the MTO requirements
- Take part in self-development and staff training as provided by the company
- Comply with proper dress code
- Valid Class DZ License & clean abstract with 2 years of DZ driving experience
- Strong knowledge of the GTA and surrounding areas
- Strong customer service skill and effective communication skills required
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to lift 50lb
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $20.50/hr + benefits after 3-month probationary period
- Employee product purchase incentives
- Annual reimbursement for safety boots
Equal Employment Opportunity (come as you are):
Jonluca believes that people’s efforts and qualifications are more important than their skin colour, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, or age. As such, we are an Equal Employment meritocracy, and welcome all to apply as you are!
Submit your Resume, CVOR & Abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Sasi at 416-503-2517 x 5 for further details.
We thank you for your interest in Jonluca, however only candidates of interest will be contacted.